Mother’s Day Out Programs – To have a few hours to yourself!
- Mother’s Day Out – Williamsburg United Methodist Church (no religious content in childcare program). Also on Facebook.
- Mom’s Morning Out – Williamsburg Community Chapel (religious content in childcare program).
Part-Time and Full-Time Childcare
- Child and Family Connection - A local nonprofit that ”links families, children and caregivers to resources that nurture children’s positive development. Located in Williamsburg, VA, our agency helps parents make informed decisions about whom they choose to care for their child. We also work with Child Care Providers to provide trainings, workshops & information to them so they are able to take advantage of resources that can help improve the care they provide to children.”
- Child Care Centers – The Kensington School, The Goddard School, William and Mary Campus Childcare, La Petite Academy
- WilliamsburgFamilies.com. See the pink menu bar at the top of their Childcare news page/feed, or take these links:
- Koala Care Home Daycare: Attachment Style Childcare (Chesapeake)
- Smart Beginnings Virginia Peninsula - Find childcare in Newport News and Hampton
- Nanny Poppinz – Norfolk-area Nanny Agency
Return to The Williamsburg List of local pregnancy, birth, and mothering resources!