- Kevin Walsh (DC, CCP, CWP) of Walsh Family Chiropractic - Williamsburg; specialty in prenatal chiropractic and Webster technique
- Robert Kuhn (DC) of Platinum Chiropractic - Williamsburg
- Terry Lieber (DC) of The H.E.A.L.T.H. Center - Williamsburg, 491 McLaws Circle, Suite 3B; holistic, low-force chiropractic care; incorporates craniosacral therapy and myofascial release; 757-565-6363
- Robert Egan (DC) of Egan Family Chiropractic – Hampton; specialty in prenatal chiropractic and Webster technique
- Ellen Fitzenrider of Colley Avenue Chiropractic - Norfolk; specialty in prenatal chiropractic and Webster technique
The Webster Technique is a chiropractic technique that brings a mother’s pelvic muscles, ligaments, and bones into aligment, creating space for a breech baby to turn. The success rate is high. This video explains more:
Return to The Williamsburg List of local pregnancy, birth, and mothering resources!